The Music Academy main campus “Miraflores” is a gorgeous garden estate with world-class training and recording facilities just a two-minute walk from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the many beautiful outdoor and indoor spaces which will all help inspire and support your music making.
- On-campus parking is limited due to county regulations.
- Ten free fellow parking permits will be distributed among those with personal vehicles so they may park on the Academy campus between 8 am – 10 pm.
Visitors are welcome between 9 am and 9:45 pm however the lunch service and fellow kitchenette amenities are not available to guests.
8 am to 9:45 pm daily
If an item is lost at the Miraflores campus, please go to the front desk between 9 am and 5 pm to check the lost and found. If an item was left on a bus or was misplaced after hours, call the Resident Director on call.
Fellows have access to the basement level Miraflores Lounge from 8 am to 9:45 pm Monday through Sunday. Just upstairs, you will find a small kitchenette with a fridge, purified water, coffee and tea service.
- Lunch service is from 11:30 am to 1 pm Monday through Friday
- Kitchen access is not permitted outside of lunch service.
- Beverages, including iced tea, lemonade, and water, are available for self-service from 11:30 am – 1 pm. Outside of these hours water is available from the kitchen between 8 am and 9:45 pm.
All fellows have access to a computer, printer, and copier in the basement level Miraflores Fellow Lounge across from the Music Library.
Between June 12 and August 4, incoming instrumental, solo piano, and collaborative piano fellow mail and packages are distributed in the basement level Miraflores Fellow Lounge mailboxes.
LVI fellows (voice, vocal piano, directing fellow, and studio artists) will have mail and packages brought to the LVI administrative office at the Residential Campus Monday through Friday afternoons.
If you notice damage to the Miraflores Campus, fill out a Maintenance Form HERE (form link coming soon).